- Add proxies and run campaigns. Everything else is done.
- Make sure you authenticate the proxies with the new server IP. Because blazing and many other providers’ proxies are binds with the Server IP.
Do Server Maintenance twice a week to make sure SEOap is working at its best efficiency. If the SEOap hangs to load after an update, follow the below steps and it will be working fine.
- Clean Logs http://prntscr.com/qquiul (I prefer to do it when all campaigns are completed or when it is around 500MB)
- Update windows
- Restart the VPS like a normal PC.
Best practice for MAX link building and faster campaigns complete rate
- Run 5-6 campaigns (in 8core server) and 2-3 campaigns (in 4core server) at a time with
- 8-10 Browser threads
- 25 HTTPS Threads
You will see the speed you expect from SEOap
You can run more campaigns at a time BUT it will reduce the campaign completion rate (will take longer to finish the campaigns). My SEOap servers are optimized to use MAXIMUM resources with SEOap so if you are running fewer campaigns, they will finish a lot faster.